BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Report to the VP of Global Transactions and be a valued member of a global transactions team, providing proactive Legal support to the rapidly growing business in Europe, Middle East, and Africa, as well as Asia Pacific.
- Manage systems and contract administration processes. Assist in coordinating the deal lifecycle process, creating the necessary contract templates, playbooks, training and other process improvement tools to enable and empower the business, partners and customers.
- Leverage systems to allocate resources, track matters, create reports and generate contracts. Oversee the contract finalization and signature process. Work closely with with contract management and customer resource management systems to generate contracts and route for approval.
- Review and support the legal team on a variety of agreements, including non-disclosure and evaluation agreements; data privacy and security agreements; and professional services agreements.
- Assist in any requests related to data privacy, compliance and other subject matters. Coordinate and oversee the localization process of agreements. Coordinate matters related to board governance for Pure subsidiary boards, compliance and other subject matters. Assist in the localization of processes and agreements.
- Provide rapid response to legal requests from internal clients. Identify appropriate ways to manage risk. Maintain the very high standards of responsiveness and solutions-orientation established by our team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- 5+ years, with law firm and in-house experience preferred - the role is aimed at career Legal Assistants / Paralegals..
- Notary Public.
- Experience supporting a fast-paced working with hardware, software and SaaS / Cloud solutions preferred.
- Ability to quickly establish trusted relationships. Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively with a growing legal team and cross-functionally with Puritans at all levels of our organisation.
- Ability to listen thoughtfully, provide proactive responses, and make clear recommendations.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills. Exhibit grace under pressure. Be comfortable operating in changing and challenging situations. Be an accelerator of the business by providing responsive, solutions-oriented Legal support!
- Be a good teammate. At Pure, we are a collection of folks who achieve extraordinary things by working together. We value each other’s opinions, we work collaboratively and we push for the right result for the company, our customers and our employees.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.