BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Manager -Stock Plan Administration will be responsible for the day to day activities of the company’s global equity incentive programs which include stock options, RSUs and ESPP, with a focus on global regulatory and tax compliance.
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of recordkeeping of equity data using Morgan Stanley’s Online Services/System.
- Maintain accurate employee data and track employee mobility.
- Develop an equity award process for the receipt of new equity award information.
- Assist with the adoption of 10b5-1 trading plans for executives.
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements.
- Process daily option exercises including 10b5-1 transactions, ensuring accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll, all the way through to timely settlement of all trades.
- Preparation and processing of vesting and release of restricted stock units, and coordinate with US and International Payroll on accurate tax withholding as well as true-up via payroll.
- Administer semi-annual ESPP purchases, handle activity during open enrollment periods, and monitor and communicate contribution changes to US and International Payroll at the beginning and during each offering.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of Section 16 reports, as needed.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation of records between Stock Administration and General Ledger, HR, Payroll, transfer agent, etc.
- Assist with the creation of a public company capitalization table, and maintenance thereof.
- Work with internal and external auditors and worldwide Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Generate recurring reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.), and respond timely to ad hoc data requests from business partners.
- Manage desktop procedures manual, calendars, ensure all information remains current and consistent.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments and respond quickly to employee questions in a courteous and satisfactory manner.
- Develop materials and other employee communications, contribute ideas and assist with employee education program utilizing various media available.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an internal Stock Admin information employee portal/hub.
- Assist with compiling data for D&O questionnaires, proxy statement and 10-Q/10-K reports.
- Help support Insider Trading Compliance process
- Assist with other projects as assigned
What You Bring To The Team
- A or B.S Degree required with an emphasis in Finance, Economics or Accounting strongly preferred.
- 7+ years stock administration experience in a public company.
- Experience with Online Stock Management systems (Morgan Stanley Online Services/System and AST brokerage platform a plus).
- SOX 404 compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of ASC718 concepts, 409A rules and modification accounting
- CEP designation preferred
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation, as well as general knowledge of global taxation of equity compensation
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service approach.
- Demonstrated professionalism, reliability, moral integrity and sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform self-audit to ensure data integrity and utmost accuracy at all times.
- Proficient with Excel
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.