BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
In this role you will:
- Provide customer-service orientation in partnering with Marketing and G&A and resolving questions and issues as needed. Establish weekly & monthly reporting practices for marketing and G&A leadership
- Assist in building and maintaining various critical business and financial models for revenue, expense, and other key performance metrics
- Own reporting, forecasting, and management of headcount
- Manage operating expense budgets for marketing and G&A organizations
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts and assist with preparation of annual plan
- Build out and maintain planning model for global field facilities and real estate investments
- Provide recommendations for expense savings and areas for investment.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
- Ad Hoc Projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and challenges the status quo to drive change and process improvements.
- Systems experience in Anaplan, Host Analytics or similar financial planning tools with the ability to create reports, models and dashboards is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting is preferred. Proficiency in financial analysis and financial modeling. Strong Excel skills.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in a financial analysis role working in multi-national high-tech companies.
- Excellent project management, oral communication, analytical and written skills.
- Inter-personal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement. Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.