BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
In this role you will:
- Partner with Director AMS (Americas) Partner Marketing to represent AMS partner priorities with Pure Storage global teams including product marketing, campaign marketing, digital, global channel marketing, global alliance marketing and channel sales
- Ensure global marketing campaign development is in alignment with AMS partner interest and opportunity
- Drive through partner marketing programs, such as roadshows, blitzes, direct mailers, etc. with a keen focus on partner adoption and pipeline generation
- Collaborate with AMS field marketing teams on regional execution of partner enablement
- Secure partner participation and/or sponsorships for Pure Storage events and key industry events
- Contribute to partner communications to help evangelize and drive adoption for AMS programs. Garner partner support for major Pure Storage announcements; Support PR and analyst activity with top AMS partners
- Co-develop success metrics and associated dashboards for reporting, representing AMS Programs from a pipeline reporting standpoint
- Budget management/ROI
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ yrs experience in an enterprise marketing role within the tech industry, with both channel and technology partner marketing experience
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Track record of working with sales, channel partners, customers, field/global marketing, and analysts
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Executes with urgency
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.