BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
You will report to the Senior Product Marketing Manager (Evergreen) and with their guidance coordinate with other product marketing leaders, business unit leaders, sales operations and the field sales organization to help develop the Evergreen marketing plan. You will be responsible for executing the marketing plan to drive market awareness, sales pipeline and bookings.
- Development target segment, penetration, acceleration, upsell/cross sell, and retention strategies, identifying the positioning, use case/solution, persona and value propositions.
- Manage the creation and development of messaging and content in support of thought leadership, awareness, demand generation, solutions launch, and sales enablement programs.
- Develop training materials to properly educate and arm the field sales organizations to compete in this market segment.
- Help facilitate solution requirements into the business units and influence product and solutions roadmaps.
- Participate and speak at key industry events as a thought leader and visionary as well as, meet with customers and partners.
- Work closely with the product management teams, competitive teams and sales teams to conduct a comparative analysis of similar Pure Storage solutions against competitive offerings.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5 or more years of experience in product/solutions management, product marketing, and/or solutions marketing with a focus on technologies, products, solutions, and use cases related to commercial and enterprise data storage.
- Strong knowledge of the data storage market including product, solution and maintenance offerings by leading competitors.
- Experience marketing to key personas: IT infrastructure managers, database/sys admins, app developers, DevOps, cloud architects, IT execs, and C suite.
- Strategic thinker and practical executer.
- An innovator with a think big, start small, move fast mentality.
- Natural leader, visionary, boundary spanner and relationship builder.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and broad range of peers and executives.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.