BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As a Product Marketing Manager on the Cloud Solutions Marketing team, you will be involved with development and execution of go-to-market plans for Pure’s private and hybrid cloud solutions. We are looking for an extremely motivated rockstar to deliver innovative solutions that address real customer use cases and challenges as we help the world’s biggest brands and companies simplify and build their clouds.
You will be responsible for evangelizing Pure’s private and hybrid cloud solutions to drive market awareness and adoption by developing innovative marketing content. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to develop a considerable technical understanding of our offerings and translate them into relatable, consumable content for customers as well as Pure’s sales teams. This is a highly cross functional role where you will collaborate with other product marketing leads, product management, sales and corporate marketing to build and execute GTM plans.
- Be a go-to solution marketing expert with deep understanding of Pure’s private and hybrid cloud solutions
- Channel the voice of the customer - understand the pain points and aspirations of the target buyer
- Create, define and own the content machine for solution messaging. Show your expertise to all forms of collateral: data sheets, slides, web content, videos, blogs, infographics, etc.
- Work closely with the demand generation, events, and field marketing teams to ensure that marketing collateral s consistent with messaging
- Work closely with product management and solutions architecture teams to translate the technical vision into marketing communications as new products are introduced.
- create sales collateral and sales enablement material, and maintain collateral library
- Show your creative flair with infographics, powerpoint, and visual representation of messages. Create the ‘aha’ moment for your audience
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 3+ years of experience in a product/solution marketing or content marketing role
- Strong aptitude for distilling complex technical differentiators into simple, sticky stories
- Proven ability to learn about new technologies quickly and deliver on time
- Knowledge of key target personas: IT infrastructure managers, virtualization admins, cloud architects and DevOps personas
- High energy, sense of urgency and passion with a “can do” attitude
- BS degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.