BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Renewal Sales Operations team within the larger Strategy and Operations team partners with Sales, Legal, Finance and Operations to manage and execute on Pure Storage’s global renewal portfolio. The Global Renewal Sales Operations is responsible for maintaining accurate forecasts and change management for renewals for multiple markets and understanding/coordinating renewal activity both internally and externally. The role partners and works closely with Pure’s subscription reps and managing third-party vendors to drive Pure’s renewal strategy. This position requires an unflappable Operations professional comfortable with working with the company’s sales leaders and upper management.
The Global Renewal Sales Operations plays an integral role in the success of the Pure’s Renewal business. Reporting to the Corporate Strategy and Operations, s/he will support and assist the director in the following key functions:
- Manage CRM investment and the accurate entry of renewals and customer data and ensure data is able to be used efficiently throughout the organization.
- Ensure data quality by managing clean-up projects and reporting on adherence to data standards and processes.
- Maintain SFDC data integrity by ensuring customer subscription data is accurate.
- Be the primary source of data requests from Pure’s Account Team, Partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Update and manage reports and dashboards for renewals specialists and managers.
- Work with cross-functional operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve operational efficiency and standardization.
- Lead the annual renewal planning process, including the establishment of the pool and the calculation of annual renewal rates.
- Develop and maintain a renewal pool management strategy to ensure ongoing visibility and key stakeholder alignment on changes throughout the year.
- All other reasonable duties assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelors + 3 years of related experience.
- Analytical Skills:
- Analyze information and work with others to evaluate alternative solutions to confirm path forward
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Soft Skills:
- Demonstrated, take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Explain information and effectively lay out pros and cons of alternatives to consider
- Developing ability to communicate and drive improvement across cross-functional teams to improve operations metrics and customer satisfaction
- Developing project management skills
- Strong decision making, influencing, and negotiating skills at a departmental or region level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of management -- presentation as well as personal, soft skills
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred
Please note, fluency in English language is required.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.