BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Work with Senior Application Owner to maintain and enhance the NetSuite application for internal stakeholders.
- Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite as needed to meet the ever changing needs of the business.
- Manage and maintain proper system access and role definitions.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPI’s and dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customized fields, forms, scripts, workflows, custom records and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Integration projects with 3rd party vendors and applications.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business processes centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Occasional travel as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- A fundamental understanding of ERP in large organizations.
- 3+ years of experience in the high-tech environment, preferably in the ERP application domain.
- Experience working at/with companies performing complex/large scale applications deployments, employing recognized best practices.
- Experience including a successful track record of multi-tasking several projects and working as part of a cross-functional team.
- Understanding of common industry standard business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing), Order Management (Billing and Invoicing), Other business areas such as Inventory Management (Purchasing and Fulfillment),
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, manufacturing or supply chain management.
- Besides previous NetSuite experience, previous experience with the following applications is also a plus: SalesForce.com, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, JD Edwards.
- Experience creating business requirements documents and/or other application systems related documents.
- Business Knowledge of Hardware industry is a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.