Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Customer-facing SaaS product that sits on top of Flash Array, Flash Blade and Object Engine - comes with a complex set of backend and front end architecture, distributed systems, web infrastructure, cloud native technologies and ML models allowing customers to manage arrays, predictive analytics and beyond. Our backend is built on Java, Python, and Go and front is built on Angluar and Typescript.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and scale cloud distributed systems.
- Own post architectural initiatives and health across a large number of teams
- Drive data architectural initiatives at large scale, propose frameworks to follow across the board, not just a single team.
- Coach, Mentor, and work with technology leaders.
- Create a roadmap, make sure engineering teams are architecturally good, apply good business judgment meaning implementation of features that are forward-looking in the direction as we come up more products and features in Pure1
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of exp. in cloud technologies and services including virtualization (storage, compute, and network), containers/Kubernetes, orchestration, cloud data services, etc.
- Knowledge of deployment scenarios like private, hosted, public, SaaS, hybrid and multi-cloud, as well as applications and workloads deployed in cloud environments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and broad range of peers and executives.
- Candidates from enterprise end-users or Cloud Providers with experience of managing 'owning' large Public/Private Cloud environments are particularly encouraged to apply
- Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.