BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
You'll be a part of Pure1 - Customer-facing SaaS product that sits on top of Flash Array, Flash Blade and Object Engine - comes with a complex set of backend and front end architecture, distributed systems, web infrastructure, cloud native technologies and ML models allowing customers to manage arrays, predictive analytics and beyond. Our backend is built on Java, Python, and Go and front is built on Angluar and Typescript.
In this role you will:
Audit front and backend architecture to make sure we are set for scalability. Present state of the architecture plan for scalability of our current, pipeline and new product offerings, by working with the engineering teams from lowest to executive level in Pure1.
- Design and scale cloud distributed systems.
- Own post architectural initiatives and health across a large number of teams
- Drive data architectural initiatives at large scale, propose frameworks to follow across the board, not just a single team.
- Coach, Mentor, and work with technology leaders.
- Create a roadmap, make sure engineering teams are architecturally good, apply good business judgment meaning implementation of features that are forward-looking in the direction as we come up with more products and features in Pure1.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of exp. in cloud technologies and services including virtualization (storage, compute, and network), containers/Kubernetes, orchestration, cloud data services, etc.
- Knowledge of deployment scenarios like private, hosted, public, SaaS, hybrid and multi-cloud, as well as applications and workloads deployed in cloud environments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and broad range of peers and executives.
- Candidates from enterprise end-users or Cloud Providers with experience of managing 'owning' large Public/Private Cloud environments are particularly encouraged to apply
- Technical knowledge of cloud architectures including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.