BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Partner Service Manager (PSM) is responsible for the recruitment, development, management of Service Partners within Service Programs at Pure. Currently the main Partner Service Program is ASP, Authorized Support Partner. The PSM will assess and measure Service performance of qualified Service Partners.
The successful PSM will work effectively with the Channel Account Managers (CAM), Regional Sales Directors, District Managers, and Account Executives to successfully develop service capabilities of select Partners and help them differentiate their Service Offerings and GTM. The Manager will be expected to participate in developing and executing strategy with the right Partners. Whilst Improving the Customer experience provided across Pure Solutions supported and serviced by them. There will be ongoing operational and financial analysis and measurement as well as continuous program and account management of all the Service and Support Programs.
• Create Regional Strategies and lead efforts to enable Partners to provide world class Services and Support..
• Manage and be the main point of contact for existing partners, ASPs.
• Own the recruitment, onboarding and development of Service Partners.
• Coordinate relevant meetings, reviews and assessments of Partners on their Service quality.
• Help develop the program, assets, collateral and marketing of relevant programs, bring to the field
• Ensure Partners stay compliant to the Service Programs.
• Find and fine tune ways to help Pure and Partners to win/win with profitable business.
• Provide and or coordinate training, continuous learning and development of our Partners.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
• Self Starter, Critical thinker, Problem Solver
• Good working knowledge and experience of the EMEA market.
• European Languages a plus
• 8 years + Software and Hardware industry experience working with Support, Services, Partners or partner programs.
• Ability to travel up to 30% of the time and to US when required.
• Proven experience in developing and growing partner relationships, operations and program execution.
• Ability to work in dynamic challenging environments and new territories.
• Excellent time management, analytical and communication skills
• A passion for Customer satisfaction, Customer Success.
• Knowledge or appreciation of the storage industry specifically: FC, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures
• Competitive attitude and strong work ethic, professional representation of the Pure
• Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.