BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About GTM Strategy and Operations (GTMSO) team
The overall GTMSO group is responsible for planning, executing, adapting and operationalizing GTM initiatives that enable history defying scale and growth. The group works closely with all parts of GTM organization (sales, marketing, partner etc) to coordinate and execute these initiatives. The group also works closely with Pure’s executive leadership to execute company level cross functional initiatives.
The team is responsible for planning, executing, adapting and operationalizing GTM wide initiatives that enable economically sustainable growth at scale. The group works closely with all parts of GTM organization (sales, marketing, partner etc) and cross functional company leadership to coordinate and execute these initiatives. The group also works closely with Pure’s executive leadership to provide decision support for both transformational and operational projects.
Within the GTMSO team the Strategic Operations team is responsible for the continuous balancing of short term, long term, topline and bottom line goals at the operational level to meet and exceed company GTM goals. The team works on monetization, pricing, complex deal strategies as well as orchestrating internal approvals for these strategies. The team collaborates with GTM leadership to build and execute successful segment, theater and market development plans.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The pricing team partners very closely with business units and sales teams globally to design durable, long term monetization strategies. As a business planner / pricing strategist you will build monetization strategies that enhance Pure’s technological and business model advantages.
- Track market trends, competitor pricing, monitors impact of pricing and discount practices on win-loss rates to identify areas requiring pricing and discounting adjustments
- Identify new cross-portfolio packaging, buying programs and bundling opportunities to simplify sales motion and improve cross sell and up sell
- Define strategy and business requirements for scaling pricing systems
- Collaborate with Sales to design, plan, and implement promotional campaigns
- Collaborate with product marketing to ensure pricing is positioned correctly
- Drive governance cadence (e.g., pricing committee schedules and agendas) and required content for senior executive pricing reviews
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Intellectual curiosity, personal humility combined with a strong will to drive change
- Ability to use analysis and logic to resolve stakeholder conflicts
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to see big picture without underestimating execution challenges
- C-suite relationship engagement and management
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.