Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
Are you a planner? Do you run a tight ship? Are you an outgoing, detail oriented, and organized communicator looking to join an industry leading team? Pure is looking for you! We are hiring an Executive Assistant to support the office of CFO and CIO teams. The ideal candidate is a thoughtful communicator, thinks one step ahead, and keeps their cool no matter the circumstance. Attention to detail, and excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required. You’ll be joining a fun and dynamic team that is growing in size, scope and geography. We value collaboration, innovation, measurable results, and learning fast. If you’re looking to build something great and to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley, then come join us!
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide executive support for the office of the CFO and CIO (i.e. schedule meetings cross functionally and across geographies, coordinate events, research, special projects, whatever comes your way!)
- Streamline/manage communication (email, calendar, customers, vendors, etc)
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Liaise between other internal organizations, executives, etc.
- Manage special projects and assignments
What You Bring To the Team
- College degree in business management or related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 5-7 years supporting C- Level Executives.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, note taking, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, vendors, etc.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google office suite, Concur, Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Comfortable with multi-tool environment. (Slack, Google hangouts, ERP, etc)
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.