BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Provide executive support for the office of the CFO and CIO (i.e. schedule meetings cross functionally and across geographies, coordinate events, research, special projects, whatever comes your way!)
- Streamline/manage communication (email, calendar, customers, vendors, etc)
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Liaise between other internal organizations, executives, etc.
- Manage special projects and assignments
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- College degree in business management or related field, or training in secretarial skills, office management and/or administrative studies.
- A minimum of 5-7 years supporting C- Level Executives.
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files.
- Experience in organizing meetings, note taking, preparing and monitoring budgets, assisting with travel and hotel accommodations, and providing general office operations support.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain professional, friendly, and cordial relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners, vendors, etc.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Expert level written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in grammar, spelling and proofreading.
- Ability to understand and interpret policies and procedures as well as apply them with consistency.
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Google office suite, Concur, Microsoft Office programs; Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Comfortable with multi-tool environment. (Slack, Google hangouts, ERP, etc)
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.