BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Software Engineers on the FlashBlade Forensics team help resolve customer issues and create software to analyze and predict the health of distributed systems that are deployed around the world. It is the team’s responsibility to own and resolve technical issues coming in from the field that are more technical than what our support team can resolve on their own, to develop next-gen services that will enable real-time predictive analysis of the behavior of all systems sold into the field, and to develop software to help cure anomalies in short-time after they have been detected.
You will love it on the FlashBlade Forensics team if the following excites you:
- Lead investigation and resolution of emergent engineerings problems from the field that require engineering expertise
- Create and maintain services and tools to diagnose the health of an ever growing fleet
- Create next generation analytics that anticipate new problems
- Acquire a deep understanding of Pure's full software stack
- If you see a problem, you are empowered to pull engineers together and go fix it!
- Regularly present to the larger engineering team as well as executives about complex engineering issues
- Interact directly with customers to enable seven-figure sales
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
You already have a solid background in software development along with experience with linux, system administration, networking, and storage. A history of learning new technologies on the job indicates a strong fit for this role. Ideal candidates will come from Software Development background. In addition, you may identify with some of the following:
- Natural curiosity, obsessive attention to detail and innate troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze complex systems and describe in simplest terms
- Experience with Big Data production environments
- Ability to speak and write without offending unless intended
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- We speak python, C++, and linux. What are your languages?
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.