Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Who we are
The Pure Storage Marketing Operations team is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Manager that will be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and optimizing marketing automation best practices across the global marketing team. This position will be accountable for our marketing automation platform and capabilities, our implementation of analytic tracking capabilities, and data/workflow integration with our CRM platform.
What you will be doing
This is a hands-on role and you must be able to work within a matrixed organization and work well independently. You must have a can-do attitude, be a self-directed problem solver, have initiative and critical thinking skills be ready to dive into the details to get things done.
- Develop and own a global marketing automation strategy and roadmap
- Configure and optimize the marketing automation platform to effectively deliver our business needs in collaboration with the global demand center, theater marketing teams and global marketing teams.
- Collaborate with Global Demand Center and implement the customization of the marketing automation platform, including business rules, scoring, multi-touch nurture, profiling, segmentation, workflows, and reporting.
- Drive global data hygiene discipline in Marketo, and lead/campaign objects in Salesforce as part of automation and lead scoring initiatives.
- Work closely with the Demand Center to implement and enhance the use of lead scoring, nurturing, and management for prospects and leads.
- Responsible for managing and setting up Integration programs/workflows in MAP with CRM, 3rd Party APIs.
- Own, administer, manage, changes in SFDC Lead and Campaign objects
- Utilizes deep understanding of marketing automation technology to manage the overall marketing automation stack and its integration with other systems including Adobe Experience Manager and other Adobe products
- Advise on best practices with regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, results
- Maintenance and creation of documentation of all marketing automation related processes, programs and procedures, continually reviewing for ongoing improvement.
- Provides input into strategy on metrics and insight on lead management performance and recommends improvements on conversion and performance
- Monitor industry advances and innovation in marketing automation and analytics to ensure we are continuing to evolve and optimize our approach.
- Act as the company-wide Marketo Administrator, supporting end-users as needed.
- Handle escalations and outages/issues, perform RCA and implement process to avoid future issues.
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years experience in marketing automation and CRM
- Significant experience in B2B tech marketing, marketing operations, or demand generation
- Marketo Certification required
- SFDC admin trained, certification desirable
- Experience in working with AEM a plus
- Hands-on Marketo in an advanced/admin capacity (lead scoring, customer lifecycle, CRM integration, lead nurturing, data normalization, 3rd party integration)
- Strong knowledge of building and maintaining optimised marketing databases and data management practices
- Experience on large-scale full-life cycle implementations Marketing Automation solutions, including ownership of the technical solution.
- Understanding of marketing data and regional privacy regulations
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.