BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Collateral Creation—You will create all marketing collateral for Pure1, including a wide range of internal and external content such as customer presentations, product demos, product data sheets, sales scripts, FAQs, videos as well as white papers. You will deliver external-facing case studies, ROI and solution papers based on customer interviews, and internal content such as competitive briefings, market trends and monitoring reports. You will create and maintain all Pure1 content for the company website.
- Collaboration with Solutions Marketing—You will enable solutions marketers create industry vertical and use-case oriented solution messaging and content that builds upon core Pure1 product messaging and content.
- Collaboration with Marketing Communications—You will work with analyst relations, press relations, and customer advocacy to participate in creation of specific messages for analyst and media briefings, product evaluations, and public case studies. You will conduct customer and partner interviews to generate case studies as well as capture requirements.
- Demand Generation—You will work closely with the Demand Gen, Events, and Field Marketing teams who are responsible for lead generation campaigns and go-to-market events and programs to ensure that all of the marketing collateral at these campaigns, programs and events is consistent in overall branding, message and details; also ensure that all sales tools and collateral at these events and programs are up-to-date and complete.
- Collaboration with Product Management and Engineering—You will work closely with product management, solutions architecture and engineering teams to translate the technical vision into marketing communications as new products are introduced. You will work with product management to build compelling product demos. And you will collaborate to define next-gen capabilities and monetization strategies.
- Competitive Strategy—You will track and monitor the competitive landscape and ensure that the company collateral and website accurately reflects the latest, differentiated product positioning.
- Sales/Field Support—You will create sales collateral and train sales teams on messaging and positioning. Maintain collateral library and guide field sales on its use.
- Thought Leadership—You will write blogs, tweets, and engage in all aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
- Public Speaking—You will represent the company in small and large public speaking events in your area of expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 15+ years of experience in product marketing, solutions marketing, and/or product management with a focus on point product as well as cross-portfolio management consoles and UX.
- Experience or expertise with, and marketing into, some of Pure’s primary use-cases, including but not limited to; Mission-critical workloads like Oracle, SAP, SQL, and Epic; Big data analysis, AI, ML and deep learning; Simulation and visualization, and file and object storage.
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding written communication skills; skilled at writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer interviews, case studies and white papers
- Strong, analytical thinking and clear, demonstrated oral communication skills to present the content to various sales, engineering and support staff
- Strong initiative and follow-through skills with high attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects and as collaborate as a supportive team member
- Exhibit high degree of creativity with a penchant for driving results
- Make good decisions even in the absence of some desired information
- Enthusiastic, diligent, highly productive, and high integrity
- Capable of/willing to do basic market research and analysis
- Experienced at managing and delivering on time with multiple concurrent priorities
- Willing to travel both domestic and international.
- Technical undergraduate degree in computer science or related field; MBA a plus
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.