Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground-breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
About this Role:
The Pure Storage sales enablement team is seeking an individual to develop engaging learning experiences to help our sales teams and partners with Pure Storage products. As a Curriculum Developer, you will design, develop and maintain learning content and curricula for various roles, including: Account Executives, Sales Engineers, and Inside Sales.
This is a unique opportunity to help develop and formulate the curriculum experience to help Pure Storage field teams from their in-person training to their online, self-paced learning. In this role, you’ll help translate technical content into effective learning paths.
- Design, develop, and maintain Pure Storage’s sales curricula and course materials across various delivery channels including online learning, virtual and instructor-led.
- Identify learning objectives and performance outcomes to define content requirements.
- Collaborate with instructors, gather feedback from the field, and work with subject-matter experts on all aspects of course design and development.
- Course materials include instructional design, student and instructor guides, hands-on exercises, assessments, certification exam training, and narration scripts.
- Deeply understand Pure Storage technologies in order to develop effective training.
- Ensure and drive best-practices standardization across all projects, content and sites.
- Stay informed on top of emerging trends in learning design and sales enablement, and bring new ideas and innovation to educate our teams.
- Manage the development of instructional materials that transform information into professionally written and engaging instruction
- Degree in Instructional Design or a related discipline.
- 5 years of experience as an instructor or in technical training curriculum development.
- Experience with Camtasia, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline or similar e-learning development tools.
No Storage Industry Experience? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.