Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross-pollination of backgrounds led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting-edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real-world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
This position will assist with the daily recording of financial transactions in the NetSuite sub-ledgers and general ledger; preparation of account reconciliations of the balance sheet and account analyses of income statement accounts; and participation in ad-hoc projects. This position will also be required to collaborate with other departments to ensure appropriate recording of transactions.
- Prepare and/or enter journal entries for month, quarter and year-end
- Maintains and balances subaccounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare accruals and review account reconciliations to support recorded balances and track activity.
- Assist in preparing reports and providing accounting-related information and analyses to departmental managers, management team, and auditors Collaborates with other departments to ensure that business transactions are appropriately accounted for. Supports external audit requests by providing account analyses and support for selections.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- B.S. degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 2-4 years of related experience
- Experience in a relevant accounting/finance role in a high tech environment
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Self-starter with strong analytical abilities and a good team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Good Excel skills
- Experience with NetSuite (a plus)
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Big 4 public accounting firm a plus
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.