BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Director of Digital Marketing Global Paid Media strategy develops digital demand generation strategies and media initiatives to support Pure’s marketing strategy. This person will primarily oversee the planning, purchase and optimization of paid media through agencies globally, and work with the AMS, EMEA and APJ digital and field teams on digital demand generation initiatives.
- Develop with local teams digital marketing strategies that leverages both organic and paid marketing levers to drive qualified lead gen in AMS, EMEA and APJ.
- Recommend ways that paid media can work in conjunction with earned and owned media for maximum impact, traffic growth and overall audience acquisition.
- Manage a global digital media team responsible for developing quarterly/annual media plan, and plans for optimizing digital media channels, including leveraging marketing automation platforms, data science, MarTech and SFDC data.
- Work in strong interlock with field marketing and other parts of the organization to ensure maximum business outcome delivery.
- Manage team’s day-to-day work with agency partners and, if necessary, the process of selecting an agency partners (e.g. RFP creation, on-boarding, periodic performance reviews).
- Responsible for appropriate coordination with Demand Center leads as well as inside sales to ensure optimal return on investment.
- Provide forward-looking insights on new strategies, technologies and emerging best practices.
- Monitor the organization’s overall media efforts, and digital marketing programs in AMS, EMEA and APJ, for alignment with strategy, effectiveness, brand safety and viewability.
- Report on the results of paid media efforts in relation to brand, demand creation and corporate initiatives, providing reporting on effectiveness across all advertising campaigns and channels.
- 10+ years of experience in digital marketing, managing advertising programs (e.g. programmatic, search engine, brand/awareness, demand gen), global teams, and significant budget.
- Experience in both awareness and demand gen B2B media campaigns, with a track record of beating industry benchmarks and executing with success global programs
- Experience in media best practices in different regions and local market nuances, and field experience (EMEA and APJ) a plus.
- Understanding of the role of marketing automation in measuring effectiveness
- Capable of using data science and other data to make decisions
- Proven track record to lead by influence, and lead other leaders
- Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale
- Knowledge of and experience using SiriusDecisions best practices
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS in marketing (revenue, performance), operations, analytics or related field
- Agency, field marketing, theater programs, campaign experience a plus.
- Strong ability to build up cross-functional relationships and virtual teams
- Analytical, data-minded and measurement focused , while also holding an eye for craftsmanship
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proactive and always looking forward (e. g., not getting caught in reactive mode or waiting for the story to come to you)
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented
- Flexible with strong business sense and acumen; good grasp of Agile methodology
- Project, global/remote team and agency management
- Collaborative and customer focused
- Persistent, resourceful and scrappy
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional and/or matrixed reporting environment with competing priorities
- Comfortable using technologies, and familiar with digital ad technologies
- Ability to work under pressure and changing circumstances
- Creative and insatiably curious
- Relevant industry knowledge, especially related to media landscape
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.