BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As Director of Services Product Management, you will lead all aspects of Product Management for a new and exciting set of extensions to the Pure services portfolio.
You will work closely with the Pure services team, sales leadership and our partner organization to set the strategic direction for Pure’s industry-leading services portfolio.
You will provide leadership, feedback, and guidance to the support, professional services, software, and hardware engineering teams. You will gather and prioritize customer requirements, use cases, features and capabilities to delight customers.
- Lead service subscription pricing, packaging, strategy, and execution for a large and fast-growing global portfolio.
- Drive execution of this strategy to build a high growth business within a multi-billion dollar addressable market including on-premise and hybrid-cloud deployments.
- Assess the competitive and market landscape and accurately predict trends
- Collaborate with customers, partners, Sales and Marketing to define, size, and develop a scalable and unique go-to-market model.
- Work closely with engineering counterparts to prioritize enhancements and shape a compelling services road map focused on customer outcomes.
- Be a key strategic adviser for the Pure executive team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years of product management experience involving software, services, and subscription consumption models
- MBA preferred
- Consulting experience a plus
- A passion for technology and the ability to clearly communicate your vision
- Hybrid-cloud, enterprise storage, and networking experience
- We are a high growth company - you will manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- As a key spokesperson for the Product Management team must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Independent and creative thinker who had demonstrated the ability to innovate, influence and execute.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.