Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground-breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Deploying Pure Storage industry leading FlashArray, FlashBlade and FlashStack technologies for new and existing customers.
- Training on all Pure Storage Flash platforms to keep up with technology changes as the platform grows over time.
- Performing new installations, non-disruptive upgrades to existing environments, online capacity expansions and/or consolidations.
- Striving to become the Subject Matter Expert on Pure’s Professional Implementation services, including installation, upgrades, capacity expansions, and the various aspects of our replication and snapshot technologies that enable data migrations.
- Providing guidance to customers, partners and fellow employees around Best Practices for setup and configuration of the Pure architecture.
- Become ambassadors of our technology allowing you to transfer your knowledge and passion to customers working with Pure platforms.
- Leading the creation of new service offerings, while refining existing deployment processes.
- Taking ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts while onsite.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Pure Storage Support center to solve customer challenges in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, backup solutions and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces.
- Working closely with customers and partners onsite in computer rooms or remote data centers.
- Working closely with Pure Storage Engineering and Product Management teams helping to define product requirements for usability.
- Contributing significant portions and/or lead development of existing and new service offerings.
- Traveling up to 80-90% of the time is required.
What You Bring To The Team:
- A great “Can-Do” attitude and willingness to travel.
- Attention to details is a MUST in this job.
- 3-5 years minimum experience supporting computer related technologies including, but not limited to, enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions.
- Superior knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN).
- Knowledge of Virtualization Hypervisors and how they integrate with hardware and network systems (VMWare, Hyper-V, Ethernet, TCP/IP and general networking.
- Strong background in UNIX OS, NFS file systems and UNIX distributed network environment.
- Understanding of storage architectures, designs and implementations of multi-tiered client/server and web-based computing solutions.
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and process literature.
- Familiarity with modern web architecture a plus (Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructures, scale-out vs scale-up architectures, NoSQL alternatives, etc..).
- Installation/configuration of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, storage subsystems architecture, shared memory architectures, cache architectures, etc..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be able to walk the customer through procedures to be performed on their equipment as well as answer questions they may have before, during and after an engagement.
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and