BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
- What makes the Business Strategy Team unique in contrast to other opportunities? Here at Pure Storage employees get a much wider exposure to strategy development and market execution. This team is closely aligned with both the Sales and Finance organizations and presents strategic guidance directly to top management. Business Strategy works closely with product management, engineering, finance, marketing and many other teams to ensure commercial success, drive efficiency in our execution, and establish Go-To-Market readiness. Our International Business Strategy group focusses on all business executed outside of North America, whilst keeping a close collaboration with HQ and peers in the US.
- The successful candidate will have 360 visibility to all aspects of business management - from strategic planning to deal execution, from initial strategic idea to full Go-To-Market implementation.
We are looking for a highly talented Strategic Program Manager with exceptional stakeholder management, problem solving and program management skills to join our International Business Strategy team. The successful candidate will be responsible to manage Change and Growth programs that keep the company healthy and efficient whilst growing the business at very high rates
This role brings strategy and operations together through effective implementation: it brings the vision to life. This role will require timely collaboration between multiple, passionate stakeholders for urgent, time-sensitive decisions.
- Be the go-to Business Partner for Strategic Programs in the International arena of Pure’s business for Sales, Finance, Legal, Operations, Compensation, Customer Support and Product Management – ensuring that required change is driven to support growth, whilst satisfying business requirements of stakeholders
- Design, implement and support processes, frameworks, workflows and communication streams that enable growth, safeguarding these are understood, supported and acted on by all stakeholders
- Drive Go-To-Market readiness in countries where Pure is newly present
- Lead the international contribution to the company strategic planning cycle
- Support International Strategy development and global strategic projects
- Collaborate and present to functional leaders and executives on a regular basis. Anticipate business questions by proactively analysing the business
- Present data-supported business cases to top executives
- Work closely with sales and functional teams across International as well as the corporate functions in California
- Maintain a confident, well informed point-of-view to challenge conventional or entrenched views
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Best-in-class Program Management skills and experience
- Great business acumen and exceptional strategic thinking skills
- Collaborative and open style which is pro-active and service oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinker with the ability to solve complex problems
- Can-do attitude, ability to quickly get up to speed with complex new topic areas, and capable of driving insight to tangible action plans
- Problem solving mind set, eager to go the extra mile
- Over 10 years of experience, preferably in the high tech industry, of which 4+ years of experience in a top-tier consulting firm
- Ability to gain and maintain credibility with executives
- Strong and effective verbal and written skills
- Storage industry experience a plus
- International travel is required on a regular basis including travel to APAC and the US
- Degree in business, finance, economics, science, or engineering
- Certified Program Management credentials
- MBA required
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.