Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Operations at Pure
Operations covers areas including technical operations, manufacturing, product supply, service logistics, and facilities.
The people are what truly makes this an amazing org. They maintain close knit partnerships and everyone comes together a couple times each year for exciting offsite trips and events. They strive to ensure employees to enjoy coming to work, and most of all, have fun!
What You Will Be Doing
- Forecast demand for Pure products assigned with input from Product Management, Sales Ops, Finance, and internal labs; including historical trends for internal and external demand
- Use internal tools, such as Kinaxis, to track monthly bookings, forecasts and trends
- Forecast attach rates and fill rates for variations of product options to understand demand of sub-assemblies and key commodity items
- Prepare content for forecast and S&OP meetings on ad-hoc on monthly/quarterly basis
- Add NPI, internal lab units, and customer try-and-buy units demand
- Lead roll-outs of new tools and incremental features of tools and continue to mature the Demand Planning and S&OP Process
What You Bring to the Table
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience in related area such as Supply Chain/Manufacturing Operations, Business, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Industrial, etc.
- Considerable knowledge of Demand Planning and S&OP in high tech
- Background working in Demand Planning and/or Supply Chain
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, ERP and Planning tools
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience leading a roll-out of Kinaxis or other Demand Planning/S&OP systems is a plus
- Strong level of expertise with Kinaxis planning tool
- Background in Program Management is a plus
- Collaborative team player possessing interpersonal cross-functional abilities, along with strong written and verbal communication skills
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.