BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Pure Storage Marketing Operations team is looking for an experienced, data-driven and self- directed Sr. Americas Marketing Operations Lead to work directly with our Americas Marketing team. You will own and drive America’s Marketing budget management, marketing funnel and pipeline reporting and analysis, and provide key, data-driven insights to drive operational excellence and continual improvement. This is a hands-on role and you must be able to work within a matrixed organization and work well independently. You must have a can-do attitude, be a self-directed problem solver, have initiative and critical thinking skills be ready to dive into the details to get things done.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide regular marketing funnel, pipeline and KPI reporting that includes data-driven insights and analysis
- Analysis of marketing data and campaign effectiveness to develop recommendations to optimize our marketing activities
- Design effective budget models, analyze financial information and provide data-driven insights to drive continual improvement in budget efficiency and effectiveness.
- Present annual budgets to Americas Marketing Leadership. Review budget requests for approval and forecast future budget needs
- Manage the Americas Marketing team use and adoption of the marketing budget management system
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
- Suggest spending improvements. Ensure department managers meet budget forecast/plan budget management accuracy
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures for the theater in line with Corp finance expectations
- Drive optimization of campaign spend
- Driving adoption of global marketing operations processes, systems and tools
- Provide a forum for the exchange of marketing operations best practices between Americas Marketing and other regions
- Host weekly marketing funnel and pipeline inspection calls with Americas Marketing leadership and Inside Sales
- Establish and maintain scalable processes, share best practices, create documentation and provide training to enable team members on an as needed basis
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree with 10-12 years of experience in B2B Marketing is required
- Budget management experience with multi-million dollar, high volume transactional budgets is required
- Understanding of marketing data and regional privacy regulations is required
- 3 years of experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems preferred
- Strong analytical skills, adept at pulling, analyzing, and communicating business insights
- Creative problem solver, customer focus, process oriented, strong leader, high level of attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels inside and outside the company, across functions and time-zones
- Able to work effectively within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority changes and multiple constituencies.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.