Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Who we are
The Pure Storage Marketing Operations team is looking for an experienced, data-driven and self-directed Americas Theater Operations Manager to work directly with our Americas Marketing team. You will be responsible for budget management, marketing funnel and pipeline reporting and analysis, driving data quality and adoption of global marketing processes, systems and tools. This is a hands-on role and you must be able to work within a matrixed organization and work well independently. You must have a can-do attitude, be a self-directed problem solver, have initiative and critical thinking skills be ready to dive into the details to get things done.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide regular marketing funnel, pipeline and KPI reporting and analysis
- Driving adoption of global marketing operations processes, systems and tools
- Provide a forum for the exchange of marketing operations best practices between Americas Marketing and other regions
- Host weekly marketing funnel and pipeline inspection calls with Americas Marketing leadership and Inside Sales
- Analysis of marketing data and campaign effectiveness to develop recommendations to optimize our marketing activities
- Design effective budget models, analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget
- Present annual budgets to Americas Marketing Leadership. Review budget requests for approval and forecast future budget needs
- Manage the Americas Marketing team use and adoption of the marketing budget management system
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
- Suggest spending improvements. Ensure department managers meet budget forecast/plan budget management accuracy
- Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures for the theater in line with Corp finance expectations
- Establish and maintain scalable processes, share best practices, create documentation and provide training to enable team members on an as needed basis
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of experience in B2B Marketing
- 3 years of experience with Marketing Automation and CRM systems
- Understanding of marketing data and regional privacy regulations
- Strong analytical skills, adept at pulling, analyzing, and communicating business insights
- Budget management experience
- Creative problem solver, customer focus, process oriented, strong leader, high level of attention to detail
- · Ability to communicate effectively with all levels inside and outside the company, across functions and time-zones
- Able to work effectively within a fast changing environment, tight deadlines, priority changes and multiple constituencies.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.