BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Directly selling through an inside, direct marketing environment to deliver sales targets and consistently achieve quota
- Developing channel relationships that will bring the sales and technical resources to each Opportunity and lead to closed deals
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution
- Managing pipeline with a keen focus on conversion success
- Accomplishing the workload required for a high-volume sales role
- Delivering an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis
- Prospecting: a proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in storage
- Success in generating revenue and working closely with a network of channel partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution
- Strong intellectual curiosity
- A history of achievement – professionally or personally
- A desire to work the bookends of the sale – prospecting and closing with a demonstrated achievement in sales closing
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Recognized achievement in building business relationships
- Experience working in or understanding sales channel selling models
- Completion of business value selling (BVS) training or other relevant B2B sales training systems
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently to deliver exceptional results
- Passionate about hunting and closing new Opportunities
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- A desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 2 years direct B2B technology sales experience
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures is preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.