BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The market opportunity for Pure Storage together with Managed Service Providers is growing quickly. We are looking for a creative, high-energy partner marketer who thrives in a dynamic environment with high standards for creativity and results. In this role you will help evolve and execute the Managed Service Provider partner program.
Our goal is to build an industry leading Powered by Pure Program.
You will also engage top partners in each area directly and drive the development of joint go-to-market plans. Success is based on a variety of metrics such as awareness and demand metrics, engagement metrics, pipeline development, and the development of solutions/offerings built on or around Pure Storage solutions. Key to this position is an understanding of Managed Service Providers, how they partner and market their offerings, and proven experience driving results in cross-functional and virtual teams.
- Develop and evolve competitive program benefits and requirements targeting top tier MSP community as the primary focus, with regional customizations as necessary
- Drive marketing launch of the program, including PR, AR and possible launch event activity
- Team with PM on sales playbooks for Pure SP partner teams to drive innovation workshops with SPs (how partners can embrace Pure to deliver new/enhanced cloud services)
- Develop on-boarding process for new partners
- Build a framework for field teams to engage in joint SP partner go-to-market planning; Own the joint go-to-market plan with select, top tier providers including the external and internal launch of those partners’ service offerings
- Build and agree on joint success metrics in support of marketing plan execution
- Team with PM to build sales enablement tools and resources for SP sales teams; Own the delivery of the resources to the partners
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 3+ years experience marketing within or alongside Service Provider companies; 7-10+ years experience in enterprise marketing role
- Connection to economic drivers in Service Provider business model and ability to align messaging accordingly
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines for cloud services go-to-market
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills; track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to produce results and drive change within a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor of Science degree, MBA preferred
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.