Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
The market opportunity for Pure Storage together with Managed Service Providers is growing quickly. We are looking for a creative, high-energy partner marketer who thrives in a dynamic environment with high standards for creativity and results. In this role you will help evolve and execute the Managed Service Provider partner program.
Our goal is to build an industry leading Powered by Pure Program.
You will also engage top partners in each area directly and drive the development of joint go-to-market plans. Success is based on a variety of metrics such as awareness and demand metrics, engagement metrics, pipeline development, and the development of solutions/offerings built on or around Pure Storage solutions. Key to this position is an understanding of Managed Service Providers, how they partner and market their offerings, and proven experience driving results in cross-functional and virtual teams.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop and evolve competitive program benefits and requirements targeting top tier MSP community as the primary focus, with regional customizations as necessary
- Drive marketing launch of the program, including PR, AR and possible launch event activity
- Team with PM on sales playbooks for Pure SP partner teams to drive innovation workshops with SPs (how partners can embrace Pure to deliver new/enhanced cloud services)
- Develop on-boarding process for new partners
- Build a framework for field teams to engage in joint SP partner go-to-market planning; Own the joint go-to-market plan with select, top tier providers including the external and internal launch of those partners’ service offerings
- Build and agree on joint success metrics in support of marketing plan execution
- Team with PM to build sales enablement tools and resources for SP sales teams; Own the delivery of the resources to the partners
What You Bring To The Team
- Minimum 3+ years experience marketing within or alongside Service Provider companies; 7-10+ years experience in enterprise marketing role
- Connection to economic drivers in Service Provider business model and ability to align messaging accordingly
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines for cloud services go-to-market
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills; track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to produce results and drive change within a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor of Science degree, MBA preferred
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.