BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Own the Regional Marketing strategy
- Build and execute a regional marketing plan designed to hit the targets for the region
- Collaborate closely with local sales teams to ensure delivering against pipeline and progression targets.
- Be the face of your Region to the EMEA marketing team and influence program decisions to the benefit of the region.
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that programs are ‘Digital first’
- Work with Channel Marketing to ensure that the local channel are enabled to execute Pure campaigns
- Work with the Sales Development representative to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustment to programs as necessary to ensure positive outcomes
- Support the PR team/agency in your country to align the media activity with local marketing campaigns.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.