We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for a Country Marketing Manager with demonstrable experience in driving pipeline generating programs both directly and with partners. Working for the Director Marketing, EMEA Near Core Regions you will be responsible for the marketing strategy across your territory. You will work with the Global Marketing team and the Regional sales teams to effectively drive awareness and demand.
The successful candidate will have a strong demand generation foundation, expertise with marketing to and with channel partners and significant experience in working with a field sales team to drive results.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own the Regional Marketing strategy
- Build and execute a regional marketing plan designed to hit the targets for the region
- Collaborate closely with local sales teams to ensure delivering against pipeline and progression targets.
- Be the face of your Region to the EMEA marketing team and influence program decisions to the benefit of the region.
- Work with Marketing Operations to make data driven decisions for optimal execution plans
- Work with Digital Marketing to ensure that programs are ‘Digital first’
- Work with Channel Marketing to ensure that the local channel are enabled to execute Pure campaigns
- Work with the Sales Development representative to ensure that the leads are followed up appropriately and make adjustment to programs as necessary to ensure positive outcomes
- Support the PR team/agency in your country to align the media activity with local marketing campaigns.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
- BS or BA in a technical or business discipline
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers a generous vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.