Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
We have an exciting opportunity at Pure to have a significant impact on a nascent revenue stream within the business. Initially working with one of our largest strategic partners, DXC you will be responsible for building joint go to market programs with them globally in addition to continuing to build our network within the partner by marketing to them. You will work closely with the GSI marketing lead, GSI Sales team and the global theatre marketing organization to build and execute programs that directly drive incremental revenue for Pure.
What you will be doing
- Work with DXC to build joint programs to generate demand across all major geographies that are relevant to each market
- Own the overall marketing strategy and program execution with this key partner
- Build programs to develop advocacy within DXC such as Executive sponsors, advisory boards
- Leverage key programs such as Pure//Accelerate and Catalyst to build strong relationships both within the partner and with their customers and prospects
- Leverage learnings from our ABM Centre of Excellence to drive the awareness of Pure within DXC to accelerate pipeline growth
- Develop a strong virtual team to execute against one global plan
- Work closely with GSI Sales and Theatre marketing teams to execute effectively
What you bring to the team
- Minimum 5+ years experience marketing within or alongside Global Service Provider companies; 7-10+ years experience in enterprise marketing role and/or product & solutions marketing
- Connection to economic drivers in Global Systems Integrator business model and ability to align messaging accordingly
- Understanding of a broad range of marketing activities and disciplines
- Experience building and executing ABM and vertical marketing plans
- Results-driven with ability to determine and articulate program effectiveness, ROI and forecasting.
- Extensive hands on experience with content management, marketing automation and CRM systems (AEM, Marketo and SFDC preferred)
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing plans. Ability to think strategically and execute with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills; track record of successfully managing cross-functional teams
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated ability to produce results and drive change within a rapidly growing organization
- Bachelor degree
- Understanding of the storage industry, business applications, virtualization, and/or cloud, and their dependency on storage.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.