Who is Pure Storage?
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution encouraged by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
How Will You Contribute?
The Office Manager is a hands-on job that is directly responsible for the day to day management of the office and ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The successful candidate will be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative and thoughtful—someone who puts a priority on team building and fostering office camaraderie.
- Manage logistics for multiple Managers (i.e. schedule meetings cross functionally and across geographies, coordinate events, research a special project, whatever comes your way!)
- Arrange domestic and international travel
- Process expense reports
- Liaise between other internal organizations
- Manage special projects and assignments
- General Office Administration
What You Will Bring To The Team
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent
- The best can-do attitude around!
- Must be driven and willing to pitch in where ever needed
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete projects in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skill
- Fluent in Japanese and English
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.