Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
FlashArray Team at Pure
We build the industry leading FlashArray products: high-performance, highly available and durable all-flash storage designed for the most demanding business critical workloads. Much of our competitive advantage comes our FlashArray software, wherein we are able to sustain a consistent, rapid pace of innovation, empowering employee growth and doing good for our customers! In 2018, we extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store for AWS, trailblazing new initiatives for our customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT and cloud-native applications. Our customers are the most important part of our business and they love FlashArray for increasing performance and reliability of business applications while reducing costs and eliminating downtime with our Evergreen model.
There’s lots more for us to do - we’d love to hear from you and have the opportunity to share more about our vision and what being a part of this team could mean for your career!
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement creative new algorithms and technologies for high-performance, highly reliable systems (think six 9’s)
- Own and deliver innovation end-to-end, from concept to shipped product
- Analyze and solve challenging problems through persistence and insight
- Work as a team with smart peers who inspire you and who are inspired by you
- Make customers really happy, because that’s why we do what we do
- Learn a ton, whether you know a lot, or nothing about system software
What You Bring To The Team
- A minimum of 5 years experience using C, C++, Python, Go, Java or related programming languages (< 1 year experience? Please apply directly to our University roles on our careers page)
- Proven design sensibility and willingness to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Experience in any number of related systems software projects e.g: Distributed systems, Operating systems, Linux Kernel, Database internals, Hypervisors, Containers, Compiler Optimization, etc.
- A BS degree in Computer Science; Advanced degrees are a bonus!
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office environment.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams and projects across the company.]
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.