We’re here with the humble aspiration to accelerate the speed of human progress with our radically simple, all-flash enterprise storage technology. We’re inspired by our belief that storage isn’t just a place to put things, it’s a powerful strength to be unleashed - a strength that will remove the limitations on those building the world of today, so they can erase the word “impossible” from tomorrow. Our all-flash storage solutions offer radically simple technology to help companies unlock their future possibilities, today.
Our founders created the company with a passion to build storage technology customers love and deliver it with simplicity and service that fundamentally changes the enterprise storage experience. Founded in 2009, our record revenue growth has landed us among a very select group of companies. Today, customers and industries across the world are experiencing the benefits of going Pure - from Barclays to Linkedin.com and ConocoPhillips, Pure adopters cover a broad spectrum from global consumer brands, to healthcare, education and finance.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Enterprise Marketing Specialist / Manager with a strong background in digital marketing to be an integral part of the French & EMEA Marketing teams.Reporting to the Core Region (UK, DE, FR) marketing Director you will be responsible for the development of the Enterprise segment through events activities, digital and social media campaigns, content management, account mapping and telemarketing.
Responsible for the definition and implementation of marketing activities to develop the Enterprise business segment:
- Work closely with the Enterprise account team to understand needs, identify key targets and define engagement strategies (mapping, events, social media…)
- Identify and manage relevant third party events or exhibition to sponsor
- Manage local clients and prospect events working closely with the system engineers and client account teams
- Manage and review all content (white paper, datasheet, web site updates) coming from global campaigns and the media agency (byline, PR, references…)
- Adapt marketing campaigns and define relevant targeting based on objectives
- Be an advocate for digital marketing and social media: encourage sales team adoption
- Monitor performance and review results periodically.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in B2B technology marketing, ideally in Enterprise Marketing
- Self starter with a keen interest in topics related to IT, new technologies and analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing and social media especially with LinkedIn and Twitter, including the development of creative materials and copy
- Strong team player with the ability to develop effective working relationships across the company, including regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations and IT.
Culture & Perks
Pure is a very special place. What makes and keeps us special is who we recruit to join us and how we work together. Our culture was shaped organically as our early team poured their heart and soul into Pure’s first generation product and supporting our early customers and partners. We expect each employee to approach their job at Pure with the same level of pride and care, and perpetuate the values that are making us the best storage company in history.
At the center of those values is the belief that the single most important thing we do is continue to hire the best and create a workplace where they thrive and enjoy. To reward our employees for the great work they’re doing we offer a number of perks and benefits.