Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
The Cloud Block Store Team
We build the industry leading FlashArray products: high-performance, highly available and durable all-flash storage designed for the most demanding business critical workloads. In 2018, we embarked on a new chapter for Pure, bridging on-prem and the public cloud by launching a new set of Pure Storage Cloud Data Services. We extended the value of our FlashArray capabilities into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store to run natively on AWS, each of which enables mission-critical applications to run in the cloud seamlessly. The goal is to revolutionize the hybrid cloud, building a more powerful unified infrastructure for webscale applications.
We look forward to working with you and our customers in unifying their clouds and innovating together, as we pioneer new cloud data services for the market! For more information, check out the Data fact sheet.
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and implement creative new algorithms and technologies for high-performance, highly reliable systems (think six 9’s)
- Own and deliver innovation end-to-end, from concept to shipped product
- Analyze and solve challenging problems through persistence and insight
- Work as a team with smart peers who inspire you and who are inspired by you
- Make customers really happy, because that’s why we do what we do
- Learn a ton, whether you know a lot, or nothing about system software
What You Bring To The Team
- Minimum of 5 years experience using C, C++, Python, Go, Java or related programming languages (< 1 year experience? Please apply directly to our University roles on our careers page)
- Proven design sensibility and willingness to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment
- Experience in any number of related systems software projects e.g: Distributed systems, Operating systems, Linux Kernel, Database internals, Hypervisors, Containers, Compiler Optimization, etc.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office environment.
- A BS degree in Computer Science; Advanced degrees are a bonus!
- Experience in software development and delivery of services and/or infrastructure on AWS / Azure are a bonus!
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific backgrounds second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we support our employees in moving around to different teams and projects across the company.]
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.