BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Sales Operations Team at Pure
The Sales Operations Manager will work directly with Sales Operations Leadership and System Engineering Management to optimize the organization’s technical selling efforts. This role will primarily focus on supporting our Systems Engineering (SE) leadership team, assisting in the execution of strategic plans through process management and analytic support. This is a fast-paced environment that requires excellent project management and communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. This candidate will possess superb analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, establish and manage the appropriate KPI’s while working with extended teams and outside resources. Previous experience in sales operations management or technical presales is strongly desired.
- Role will report to the Sr Director, Functional Sales Operations and will provide direct support to the System Engineering leadership team
- Work directly with Technical Sales Leadership in development of relevant pre-sales metrics designed to enhance organization performance and support across the sales organization.
- Provide identified metrics by aligning information across disparate systems. Develop and deliver required training to ensure effective use of provided information.
- Align pre-sales activities to the selling cycle and customer buying process and capture in SFDC to enable consistency and scale in our technical sales organization. Identify key metrics and business drivers that allow for improved forecast accuracy across the sales organization.
- Develop and implement proof of concept tracking process that optimizes win rate and ensures adherence with policy and corporate standards. Work with leadership to define and measure success metrics.
- Pro-actively identify areas for improvement and build solutions to make business flow better for the SE organization. Work directly with SE leaders to identify problem areas and pain points within their organization, identifying stakeholders to solve and improve these pain point.
- Develop workflows that impact cross-functional departments (Professional Services, Operations, Sales, Product)
- Works on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 8 years relevant experience in a Sales Operations, System Engineering or IT Business Analyst (need better title)
- Bachelors degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent Excel, SFDC, and BI (Tableau) skills
- Deep experience supporting a sales or technical sales organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a positive and ‘can do’ attitude with an internal strong sense of urgency
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.