Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Global Support Team at Pure
Pure's Tech Support organization is lead by Colin Mead with upwards of 200 employees across 4 locations in California, Utah, Ireland and Asia. All of the support teams are continuing to grow overall.
Tech Support is a key customer facing org that's recognized for providing excellent quality customer service. This team offers career advancement opportunities and they're a fun group who work hard to make Pure the best storage company!
What You Will Be Doing
The Office Manager is a hands-on job that is directly responsible for the day to day management of the office and ensuring it runs smoothly while helping maintain our positive company culture. The successful candidate will be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative and thoughtful—someone who puts a priority on team building and fostering office camaraderie.
- Greet & help guests
- General office management; order office supplies, equipment & furniture, help stock the kitchens and maintain general cleanliness, manage security access, answer voicemail for our main line)
- Manage all office vendors
- Manage office deliveries: mail, FedEx/UPS
- Act as liaison with the property management company and handle all work orders and building related issues
- Personnel travel booking
- Plan and coordinate company events (beer bashes/holiday parties/off-sites)
- Order lunches
- Set up new hire work stations
- Do any necessary scheduling
- Serve as the main “go-to” person for a rapidly growing team and help out where ever necessary
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-3 yrs office management experience, start-up experience a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
- Friendly, energetic and a positive attitude
- Must be able to multitask and can work well independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, managing changing priorities with constant interruptions
- Demonstrates flexibility, organization and self-motivation
- Proficient with the latest version of Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.