BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Deploying Pure Storage industry leading FlashArray, FlashBlade and FlashStack technologies for new and existing customers.
- Training on all Pure Storage Flash platforms to keep up with technology changes as the platform grows over time.
- Performing new installations, non-disruptive upgrades to existing environments, online capacity expansions and/or consolidations.
- Striving to become the Subject Matter Expert on Pure’s Professional Implementation services, including installation, upgrades, capacity expansions, and the various aspects of our replication and snapshot technologies that enable data migrations.
- Providing guidance to customers, partners and fellow employees around Best Practices for setup and configuration of the Pure architecture.
- Become ambassadors of our technology allowing you to transfer your knowledge and passion to customers working with Pure platforms.
- Leading the creation of new service offerings, while refining existing deployment processes.
- Taking ownership of technical responsibilities within customer accounts while onsite.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Pure Storage Support center to solve customer challenges in a timely manner.
- Demonstrating technical leadership and subject matter expertise on storage products, distributed storage architectures, file systems, backup solutions and competitive storage offerings in the DAS, NAS and SAN product spaces.
- Working closely with customers and partners onsite in computer rooms or remote data centers.
- Working closely with Pure Storage Engineering and Product Management teams helping to define product requirements for usability.
- Contributing significant portions and/or lead development of existing and new service offerings.
- Traveling up to 80-90% of the time is required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A great “Can-Do” attitude and willingness to travel.
- Attention to details is a MUST in this job.
- 3-5 years minimum experience supporting computer related technologies including, but not limited to, enterprise storage, networking or systems solutions.
- Superior knowledge of current and emerging storage architectures (FC, iSCSI, NAS, OSD, SAN).
- Knowledge of Virtualization Hypervisors and how they integrate with hardware and network systems (VMWare, Hyper-V, Ethernet, TCP/IP and general networking.
- Strong background in UNIX OS, NFS file systems and UNIX distributed network environment.
- Understanding of storage architectures, designs and implementations of multi-tiered client/server and web-based computing solutions.
- Preparation and delivery of technical product and process literature.
- Familiarity with modern web architecture a plus (Converged and Hyper-Converged Infrastructures, scale-out vs scale-up architectures, NoSQL alternatives, etc..).
- Installation/configuration of distributed computing, multiprocessing, virtual memory subsystem, storage subsystems architecture, shared memory architectures, cache architectures, etc..
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to be able to walk the customer through procedures to be performed on their equipment as well as answer questions they may have before, during and after an engagement.
- BS in CS, EE or other technical degree and/or equivalent experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.