Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet.
HR Team at Pure
The Pure Human Resources team has been gaining significant momentum in adding value to our business. We have built - and are continuing to evolve - our HR team across a number of areas, from Learning & Development, HR Operations and Talent Management to Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics. The success of Pure depends on a rich array of products and services that meet, exceed and delight our customers….and the Pure HR team is in the heart and center of all that we do.
What You Will Be Doing
As Pure continues to grow and thrive, the need for strategic and forward-looking HR Partnership is paramount. Based in Staines, UK, this Sr. HR Business Partner will be instrumental in forging the people, process and technology elements of the Pure organization and our HR strategy for the EMEA near core and emerging market countries. With Pure’s growth projections over the next 3-5 years, our growth strategy incorporates moving into new countries - and this role will require the knowledge of how to work with the business to assimilate new countries and team members to Pure, as well as the depth of Pure insights (internal stakeholders, portfolio of products & services, culture) to tie business strategy and people strategy seamlessly.
- In-depth knowledge of Pure’s people (internal stakeholders), process (partnerships with legal, finance, marketing, and so forth), and technology (systems) to seamlessly assimilate new countries and legal entities to Pure’s organization and culture.
- Building relationships and focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
- Business minded, and with organizational knowledge, you leverage a suite of data points to enable leaders to make decisions beneficial to Pure, its customers and employees.
- Developing solutions that solve Pure’s EMEA team growth by aligning to Pure’s workforce strategy & Culture: those solutions are centered toward workforce planning, Performance Management, Development, Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Employee Listening Surveys, etc…
What You Bring To The Team
- You are a dynamic and thoughtful leader and enjoy collaborating with others.
- You have a growth mindset and can easily deal with ambiguity.
- You are curious about the business and understand its strategy.
- You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people.
- BA/BS or equivalent plus extensive experience on HR Business Partner environment with direct client support and management mentoring experience.
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas including organizational design, business intelligence and coaching
- Ability to demonstrate change management and organizational initiatives
- Excellent social and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
Posting date: March 6, 2019
Closing date April 3, 2019