As Pure Storage continues to scale at a rapid pace, we are seeking an energetic, analytical and highly motivated individual to play an important role in developing, enhancing, and maintaining the systems and processes of our growing organization. You will partner with various business units to manage and continuously improve our implementation of Salesforce.com (SFDC) along with other sales-related applications.
What You Will Be Doing
- Represent the interests of Pure groups (e.g., Finance, Renewals, Sales Management, Sales Ops, Legal, etc.) in supporting their businesses across sales applications (primarily SFDC along with other sales applications).
- Conduct detailed interviews with these key stakeholders to understand their requirements and objectives.
- Translate requirements into design specs for IT / consulting partners.
- Conduct testing, including performing end-user testing, developing test cases and smoke testing as part of Go-lives.
- Support training efforts including developing training plans, helping to develop content, and working with our internal training teams on roll-outs to address change management.
- Design, manage, and execute on smaller SFDC projects of varying complexity to ensure the smooth operation of our day-to-day functions.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon our integrations with different systems.
Key Skill Set and Experience
- Strong technical knowledge of the Salesforce architecture.
- Deep understanding and experience around Sales Cloud data model (Opportunities, Accounts, etc.), core SFDC principles (profile, roles, sharing rules, validation rules, reports & dashboards, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience and history of driving projects from start to finish
- Focus on scalable solutions and processes that support the business ramping to $5 - $10 billion and beyond.
- Highly entrepreneurial and comfortable working in a fast pace environment with minimal guidance. Ability to manage and develop timelines.
- Salesforce.com Lightning experience a plus, particularly with upgrades from Classic to Lightning.
- 3-5 years of experience
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups, such as Pure Equality and Pure Vets, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. We offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe.