FlashBlade Channel Lead APJ
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
FlashBlade is the industry’s first cloud-era flash, purpose-built for modern analytics and designed to drive tomorrow’s discoveries, insights and creations. FlashBlade is architected from the ground-up to deliver a powerful data platform that’s fast, big, and simple.
Pure Storage is seeking a FlashBlade Channel Lead for APJ.
You’ll be responsible for the recruitment, development and management of the business relationships with Reseller and Distributor partners in in China. The successful CAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory. They will also collaborate with the Channel and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote Pure’s product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies with ISV/Technology Partners and develop GTM plans for selected channel partners.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for FB partners.
- Recruit and develop local ISVs based on FB solution use cases (AI, Machine Learning, HPC, etc)
- Aggressively drive partner to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings.
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Speaking at key industry events promoting and educating partners and customers on the unique value proposition of Pure Storage enhanced with our alliance partners.
What You Bring To The Team
- 10+ years of experience developing ISV led Partner strategy.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Understanding of vendor, ISV ecosystem of unstructured data solution, channel partner go to market environment.
- Ability to work with a wider team in collaboration to set strategies that direct sales teams can execute on.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with metrics, goals and required numbers.
- Must be able to travel within the assigned region on a regular basis.