Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Newstack Team at Pure
The Newstack Team aims to deliver a seamless Cloud Native experience for all of Pure Storage’s industry-leading products, //FlashArray, //FlashBlade and //ObjectEngine. We work closely with CNCF and integrate deeply into next-generation enterprise infrastructures and container technologies.
The team has seen big early successes in our first release of the Pure Service Orchestrator (https://www.purestorage.com/solutions/infrastructure/containers.html) and we are just scratching the surface!
What you will be doing:
- We are looking for experienced engineers familiar with cloud native technologies and methodologies to help push our innovative Pure Service Orchestrator to the next level.
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams at Pure, as well as with the open source community to develop and promote our cloud native offerings and vision.
- You will be part of a small team that owns the entire feature development cycle from ideation to final release. You will drive Pure Storage customers’ ultimate success in this space.
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experiences developing and deploying scalable and performant distributed systems in cloud or on-premise settings,
- Strong analytical skills and creativities to solve wide array of challenges in next-generation infrastructure, ranging from data management, workflow orchestrations to application security,
- A can-do attitude to relentlessly improve every aspect of our engineering processes as the team and product scales,
- Big plus with experience in Golang, Kubernetes, Docker, and cloud native projects
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for individual development and career growth.
We offer a six-month leadership development program for current employees looking to advance within the company, as well as sales and technical training programs for interns and recent graduates. We also host monthly workshops and panels that focus on a variety of topics ranging from honing the skills needed for career advancement to learning how to choose a mentor.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, and free yoga classes, to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. In addition, we support a diverse and inclusive environment through Pure Equality and our Employee Resource Groups. We also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area, but across the globe, through the Pure Good Foundation.