Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
The Legal Team at Pure
The Legal Team at Pure strives to be the Best Legal Team on the Planet for our business and our clients. We are a lean group who pride ourselves on accessibility, approachability, and creative solutions. With practice groups in the US, EMEA and APJ, covering corporate compliance, employment, transactions, and intellectual property, we are a full-service shop that supports Pure’s U.S. and international operations. The team was recently recognized by the Association of Corporate Counsel and the Recorder for innovation and excellence.
What You Will Be Doing
- Data management - Salesforce and Box
- Reviewing terms
- Organizational document management
- Aid in projects as needed
What You Bring To The Team
- Currently enrolled in Bachelor’s program of a related field in Political Science, History, English, Psychology, Criminal Justice, Philosophy, or Economics
- Expected to return to university for at least 1 semester/quarter post internship
- Able to work full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 weeks during summer program
- Ultimate team player – willing to roll up your sleeves and excited to contribute to all parts
- Interpersonal skills to maintain relationships with a diverse group of individuals
- Organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills to thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to adapt quickly and prioritize with high sense of urgency
- Interest and passion to go above and beyond for the team and clients
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
We aim to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Pure interns receive similar perks as full-time employees, such as free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes, and access to employee resource groups and company events. We partner with our Pure Good Foundation to provide volunteer opportunities during your internship.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.