Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
This is a large, fast paced org that is constantly expanding parallel with Pure's company-wide growth.
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading a Sales team responsible for developing Pure’s Cloud Solutions and partnership with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) in the U.S.
- In this role you will be part of leadership team developing our Sell To, Thru and With model with our MSP Partners.
- You will be responsible for developing the plan to execute on this model with the team of MSP Account Managers in the U.S.
- This MSP team is responsible for working with our MSP Partners to help build better Cloud solutions based on Pure – building a portfolio of Cloud Solutions Powered by Pure.
Key functions of this role
- Leading the team in implementing plan for working with MSP Product Management, Engineering and Operations teams to help them understand how they can deliver better business outcomes thru implementing Pure solutions within their Cloud infrastructure.
- Partner with leadership levels (CEO/CMO/CTO), sales and marketing to create and execute detailed go-to-market (GTM) plans and marketing branding materials.
- Lead the development of processes, go-to-market strategies and programs with our partners and Pure Sales team to capitalize on our joint strengths, brand awareness and future road-map.
- Provide leadership to the team in developing plan to connect Pure sales teams with the right partners to enable our joint Go To Market Plan.
- Responsible for developing the Revenue Pipeline from the Cloud Solutions offered by our MSP Partners
- Develop Account Plans/Joint GTM Plans with our Top MSPs.
- Technology Sales Leadership experience.
- Passionate and persuasive. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years successful field sales experience and 5+ years leadership experience in storage or core Information Technology infrastructure in highly competitive environment.
- Experience selling to IT departments, IT management, and service providers is required.
- Proven track record of recruitment and associate development.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly and effectively articulate Pure Storage’s value.
- Must be organized, detail and process oriented.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and use good judgment in identifying root causality and problem solving.
- Ability to coordinate Pure Storage resources to execute a complex sales strategy.
- Ability to use CRM and other on-line tools effectively.
- BA/BS required.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.