Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
The sales organization consists of over 800 employees globally. Under David Hatfield, Pure President, there are several sales teams covering areas such as Inside Sales, Sales Operations, Americas East and West, and International Sales including EMEA and APJ.
This is a large, fast paced org that is constantly expanding parallel with Pure's company-wide growth. Sales is an exciting team that offers excellent opportunity for people seeking potential career growth.
Pure Storage is seeking an Enterprise Sales professional with a proven ability to manage a large Global account, exceed assigned quota, prospect, develop and close new opportunities in a large account, and build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue, as well as, relationships with customers from end users to the line of business to the CxO.
What You Will Be Doing
- Become part of Global Account sales team, working as part of team team responsible for building our business with a major Service Provider.
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an overall Account Plan, accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners as part of the Account Plan.
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building business case and establish value for Pure solutions: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with Global Account Team and partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of identifying and penetrating new areas of large accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
What You Bring To The Team
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in Storage.
- Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a large account to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 7 years direct Enterprise selling experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.