Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Our Support Engineering Team
Pure's Tech Support organization is lead by Colin Mead with upwards of 200 employees across 4 locations in California, Utah, Ireland and Asia. All of the support teams are continuing to grow overall; Utah is our largest 24/7 Support center with over 130 team members.
Tech Support is a key customer facing org that's recognized for providing excellent quality customer service. This team offers career advancement opportunities and they're a fun group who work hard to make Pure the best storage company!
What You Will Be Doing
The Support Readiness Engineer will represent Customer Support within Pure Storage to ensure that all Pure products and services are designed and created with supportability in mind. You will also help prepare the Customer Support team to be ready to support new products and features.
You will accomplish this by:
- Communicating updates and announcements on our products to the support team
- Represent Support in the New Product Introduction (NPI) program for software and hardware product releases.
- Facilitating, creating and delivering product knowledge via TOI’s (transfer of information), lab exercises, documentation and knowledge base articles to the Support team during NPI as well as during any new releases and product improvements during the life cycle of the product.
- Create Support Plans for new releases, products and features.
- Work with program managers to implement supportability requirements and enhancements, prioritize defects and operational risks/issues.
- Analyzes product roadmaps and assesses overall impact to the support organization
- Create support specific documentation, knowledge base articles and TOI’s to ensure Support Engineers are prepared to support
What You Bring To The Team
- Prior experience working across organizations to ensure supportability
- Proven technical troubleshooting skills in a complex multi platform-system-vendor environment
- Experience in supporting both hardware, and software products
- Minimum five years of experience in customer-facing, technical support work
- Prior support experience at storage related company desired
- Development background a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.