Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
What You Will Be Doing
- Accountable for managing sales portfolio for the FSI sector across the region
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners.
- Generating revenue and working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a business case and establish value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, and closing business.
What You Bring To The Team
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business in Storage.
- Generate revenue and work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a Business Case and Establish Value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers and closing business.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum of 10 years direct Enterprise selling experience within the finance or insurance industry.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Knowledge of Virtual Server environments and RDBMS/OLTP.
No Storage? No Problem.
We look for talent and culture first, specific technologies second, so once you decide Pure is the right place for you, we will match you with the right project to start with. Plus, we like people to have the ability to do different things and be constantly learning, so we encourage our engineers to move around to different teams and project across the company.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.