BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
The Subscription Services Representative is a key individual contributor on the World-Wide Renewals team. The Subscription Services team is a culmination of individuals who are passionate about customer loyalty committed to bringing the right people together with the intention of securing and growing our revenue. This role will support an assigned territory of customers in coordination with our channel to maintain and grow renewal rates and establish relationships with a focus on renewing subscriptions on-time, adding new products & services and providing the highest level of customer service throughout the entire quote-to-cash process.
Your ability to drive business process, sustain and renew subscriptions, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
The Evergreen Subscription Services team is responsible for closely working with Sales, Finance, and Support while managing subscriptions, co-terms for up-sell opportunities, and supporting the company’s strategic subscription renewal strategy & process.
In this role you will:
- A point of contact with Channel Partners & Account Managers to proactively market subscription opportunities to partners and/or resolve issues that may hinder them from maintaining a relationship with Pure Storage
- Effectively communicate company messages, value propositions, etc. verbally and in writing
- Uncover accounts which may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate and bring them to closure
- Accountable for reviewing and validating installed base reports
- Manage existing programs to maximize company revenue and resolve customer-related contract issues
- Ability to research original business transactions and prepare detail that will lead the account team to make quick recommendations on how to position a renewal
- Goal is to optimize renewal rate, attach rate and term
- Quote all subscription renewal opportunities for assigned territory
- Develop overall renewal strategy and process for assigned territory
- Manage & forecast the subscription pipeline for territory
- Create programs with Marketing Manager to proactively encourage renewal activity with partners
- Develop and communicate process change and improvements to optimize programs and enhance relationships with necessary company external customers and internal support groups
- Track all activity in Salesforce
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior subscription sales role – 4+ years
- Prior customer service experience – 2+ years
- Strong interpersonal skills / team player
- High integrity, ethics and humility
- Ability to build and maintain credibility with all cross functional teams
- Industry knowledge preferred
- Highly organized / strong time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and ambitiously pursues improvement
- Solid Salesforce aptitude
- Advanced computer skills required (e.g. Excel, MS Access, SQL queries)
- Inventory/installed base management experience is a plus
- Organizational and follow up skills, problem solving and analytical skills
- Desire to grow with Pure Storage
- Proven track record of success
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.