Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation.
We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
The Sr. FP&A Manager, G&A Finance will be the primary finance business partner to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO), General Counsel, Chief Information Officer (CIO), Sr Director of Facilities and Executive Office. This involves providing strategic thought leadership and operational finance support, including budgeting, forecasting and reporting of financial and operational information and other related FP&A initiatives for Finance, HR, Legal, IT, Facilities and Executive Office. Responsibilities include monthly close, annual planning, forecasting and assisting CxO and their key leaders with headcount and operational budget management.
- Be the strategic finance business partner for the G&A organization, providing financial controllership over their headcount and expense budgets and advocating for their needs as appropriate.
- Engage with G&A leadership, understand their goals and objectives and influence strategic direction in the achievement of those goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain recurring management reporting packages summarizing key trends and relevant analysis and monthly reviews with G&A leaders. This may include but is not limited to monthly budget reviews with the General Counsel and at the HR leadership meetings.
- Drive the annual budget process with all 6 G&A groups.
- Coordinate budget and forecasting analysis process to provide timely budget vs actual reporting.
- Develop and implement process improvements, including budget and headcount tracking as well as the calculation of success metrics.
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed.
- Be the go-to subject matter expert on all things finance for the broader G&A organization, providing training and direction as needed.
What You Bring To The Team
- BA degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent; MBA a plus
- 6-8 Years of progressively complex roles in a financial function with financial planning and analysis experience/understanding
- Advanced Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with NetSuite and Anaplan a plus
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Willingness and curiosity to take deep dives into status quo and drive effective changes that scale
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, project management and financial modeling abilities
- Ability to partner cross functionally, through strong relationship building, influencing, negotiating and communication skills, with all levels of management.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.