Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
The Finance Team At Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross-pollination of backgrounds led to numerous groundbreaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting-edge, fast-paced, collaborative and transparent environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real-world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our FP&A Director for Sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish weekly & monthly reporting practices for sales and finance leadership
- Assist in building and maintaining various critical business and financial models for revenue, expense, and other key performance metrics
- Own reporting, forecasting, and management of headcount
- Manage operating expense budgets for global sales organization
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts and assist with preparation of annual plan
- Build out and maintain planning model for global field facilities and real estate investments
- Provide recommendations for expense savings and areas for investment.
- Drive continual process improvement leveraging best practices, standardization, and automation to scale the business.
- Ad Hoc Projects.
What You Will Bring To The Team
- Advanced Proficiency in financial analysis and financial modeling.
- Great systems experience in Anaplan, Host Analytics or similar financial planning systems with the ability to create reports and dashboards.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast pace and ambiguous environment, simultaneously manage multiple priorities and challenges the status quo to drive change and process improvements.
- Attention to detail when necessary and ability to synthesize large volumes of data and summarize into presentation/management views.
- Solid knowledge of financial fundamentals/systems/processes. Analytical and strategic thinker. Experience in technology industries a plus.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, collaborative, and a strong team player.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in a financial analysis role working in multi-national high-tech companies.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent understanding of GAAP accounting principles and strong business modeling experience.
- Knowledge of working with ERP systems including NetSuite, Anaplan, Host Analytics and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent project management, oral communication, analytical and written skills.
- Inter-personal skills, attention to detail, organized and thorough with the desire for continuous improvement
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure Creates Opportunities for Your Development and Career Growth
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to inspire all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure Is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.