Who is Pure Storage?
Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution encouraged by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
How Will You Contribute?
The Treasury Manager will contribute to our success by helping to manage the Company’s global cash position, operational activities and reporting, and by assisting the Treasurer on various issues in support of our goals. Our company is expanding throughout the world. The Treasury group is responsible for capital structure, global cash management, world-wide investments, foreign exchange and risk management. We are building a treasury group that can support our highly successful and rapidly growing organization. As a Senior Treasury Manager, you will be a key member of this team. We are looking for a seasoned treasury professional with experience in cash management and associated IT implementations as well as foreign exchange and investment portfolio experience.
- Daily liquidity management - Manage daily cash position, assisting in all aspects of cash management strategy in terms of banking relationships, maintain optimal account structure, bank fee management and analysis, ongoing monitoring of SOX controls and procedures.
- FX- Manages intercompany financing via optimal funding options. Perform subsidiary funding by placing FX trades and ensure proper settlement. Prepare FX settlement report. In addition, monitor and report on exposure for hedging purposes.
- Reporting - Prepare weekly and monthly global cash reporting as well as quarterly investment package and key treasury metrics and controls testing.
- Policies & Procedures – Proactively seeks continuous improvement opportunities in process, policies and standards.
- Operations - Manage the day to day cash operations. Administrator responsibilities for all corporate accounts. Approve and process wire transfer requests and other operational tasks as needed.
- Letter of Credit - Manage the bank guarantee process and required documentation to support business units.
- Process administrative agent notices, tracking and forecasting debt compliances, KYC requests and other legal documentation as required.
- Compliance and Audit: Update SOX documentation and provide support for quarter-end audits
- Treasury Projects and Processes - Manage and scope for treasury system, taking active role in researching and recommending efficiencies and improvements.
- Assist with oversight of investments portfolio and asset managers, and corporate insurance programs.
- Collaborate on ad hoc projects as needed
What Do We Want You to Bring to The Team?
- M.B.A., CTP or CFA preferred
- TMS (treasury workstation) experience a plus
- 7 to 10 years of relevant treasury / banking / finance /accounting experience
- Experience using various treasury, banking and financial reporting systems
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to varied and changing responsibilities in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us.
Pure offers an unlimited vacation policy, free lunches, meditation rooms, free yoga classes and employee resource groups to encourage all of our employees to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back not only to the Bay Area but across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.