Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data. Luckily for us, this means there’s more need for Pure’s technology than ever before - with solutions that deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical applications, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. Our Satmetrix Net Promoter Score (NPS) score is in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, driven by our customer-first culture and unrelenting commitment to innovation. We’re building a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love - and we’re looking for talented and passionate candidates to join us. For more information on Pure, check out the corporate fact sheet.
Sales Enablement Team at Pure (aka PureIQ)
Sales enablement drives effectiveness and efficiency, through active support of our sales teams. We are looking for a proven, high energy candidate to join PureIQ who will be responsible for the training and enablement of the global Inside Sales Organization (ISO). This individual would be responsible for training, coaching, content development, delivery and program management of the coursework and programs available to the ISO. This includes strategic initiatives that change the way our teams sell as well as tools and process to make the sales teams more effective.
What You Will Be Doing
Driving ramp time to productivity improvements and overall quality by:
- Owning ISO onboarding process and content as well as delivering in person training around ISO processes and best practices for New Hires worldwide
- Maintenance of all ISO related training: instructor led and eLearning content.
- Assist with ISO Mentor program around being effective coaches while balancing their primary quota goals
- Partnering with Product Solutions Management, Field Sales, and Marketing to translate and align new initiatives and program launches with the ISO’s process and sales motion
- Acting as the point person and reinforcement leader for selling methodology as it applies to the ISO
- Work with ISO Leadership to create, develop and implement a program for continued career development and advancement within Pure
- Partner within PureIQ to implement new and creative ways to deliver effective training
- Work cross-functionally to track effectiveness of enablement programs
- Ensuring content/programs are delivered and communicated in a clear and timely fashion
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ Inside Sales experience selling into IT (Field Sales and/or Management experience a plus)
- CRM experienced required (SFDC experience preferred)
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Learning Management System(s), and other content creation and delivery tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and coaching experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce results and drive change within a growing organization
- Ability to take initiative, work flexibly, and adhere to priorities within a changing environment
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
- Ability to create training curriculum
- Ability to create content that encompasses all external trainings with internal initiatives
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of your role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, and career development. And we support internal mobility that allows our employees to get exposure to different teams and projects across the company to learn and grow. We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to offer Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefits programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance programs, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.