Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
The Sales Operations Analyst will support our EMEA field sales teams to provide timely and accurate analytics to help them manage the team’s selling efforts. This is a fast-paced and constantly evolving sales environment that requires excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and work under and towards a deadline. The Analyst will possess superb analytical skills and the ability to work as a team, not only with the field sales team but also with the US HQ Sales Ops team. Work with extended teams and outside resources to ensure market analysis data.
What You Will Be Doing
- This position will report to the EMEA Head of Sales Operations and provide operational support to the EMEA field sales team.
- Assist the EMEA Head of Sales Operations to manage forecast, budgeting and planning process
- Being the sales excellence in the region to ensure the field sales team is being properly trained on the processes in order booking, quoting and forecasting.
- Assist sales team with needs related to processing through internal systems and processes (e.g. Salesforce.com)
- Provide timely sales analytics including pipeline analysis, forecasting and sales productivity.
- Support the end-of-quarter sales effort by assisting in driving all sales orders and approvals through internal processing.
- Participate in process and system improvement if required
- Tracks and reports on sales performance in terms of region, market segmentations and business unit
- Work closely with other SOA’s to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the whole sales organization.
- Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
What You Bring To The Team
- 3-5 years experience in a Sales Operations, Finance or another analytical role
- Bachelors degree in business or finance
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Proficiency in SFDC is advantageous
- Tableau skills also advantageous but not a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Command of both spoken and written English. Another European language an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skill and an ability to work under pressure
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and have an internal strong sense of urgency
Pure creates opportunities for your development and career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development and more! We’re here to change the world and we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation and benefit programs that enable innovation and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits and perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, and employee resource groups – all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind and body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.