Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, surpassing $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing and self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data and put Pure’s technology literally in the driver’s seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power mission-critical production, DevOps, and modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture and commitment to innovation create a thriving company that employees, customers, partners, and investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Sales Team at Pure
Puritans come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We aim to hire the best and brightest people, who excel in a cutting edge, fast paced, collective and open environment. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsibility for the business plan and execution strategy to leverage Pure Storage’s key strategic alliances in AGC including Cisco, back up vendors, VDI providers, application, big data and cloud providers to provide joint value propositions to our customers and channel partners.
- Working with key stakeholders within Pure Storage, alliance and channel partners to drive account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business.s
- Working with the Pure Storage channel and marketing teams to identify focus channel partners and assist in demand generation activities leverage Pure Storage’s and our alliance partners strategic value propositions.
- Working closely with Pure Storage business leaders to align with their strategies and focus markets to enhance their go to market strategies.
- Speaking at key industry events promoting and educating partners and customers on the unique value proposition of Pure Storage enhanced with our alliance partners.
What You Bring To The Team
- 5 + years of experience in sales and or product management responsibility; consistently achieving targets.
- Understanding of vendor, channel partner go to market environment.
- Ability to work with a wider team in collaboration to set strategies that direct sales teams can execute on.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a region to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with metrics, goals and required numbers.
- Knowledge of the storage industry and/or the data center is preferred.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Must be able to travel within the assigned region on a regular basis.